Humidifier Repair, Humidifier Service and Humidifier Installation in Cornwall, ON & Surrounding Areas
Humidifiers are notoriously reliable but can still fail on occasion. Failure of your humidifier very often is traced back to overlooking routine maintenance. So if you’ve come here looking for humidifier repairs, consider keeping your humidifier in good condition following the repair with a maintenance plan, including:
- Filter replacement
- Evaporator pad replacement
- Orifice inspection and cleaning
- Level measurement
- Verification of humidistat and valves
Humidifier Service Information
Your humidifier can actually help reduce winter energy bills. Humid air feels warmer, so you can turn down the thermostat without turning down the comfort inside your home. A humidifier working at peak efficiency will reduce your utility bills, so it pays to keep it clean. In addition:
- You breathe healthier, cleaner air
- Your wood furniture and floors maintain their moisture content (and shape)
- You avoid dry mouth, throat and nostrils during winter nights
- Your skin will be less likely to crack/split
Why Call Walker for Your Humidifier Repair, Service & Installation in
Cornwall, Chesterville, Ingleside, Lancaster, Morrisburg, Williamstown and the surrounding area.
- We are expert humidifier technicians with up-to-date training allowing them to service all makes and models.
- Walker adheres to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
- We are a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straight forward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor.
Contact us today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us to repair their HRV/ERV and other home comfort systems.