About Climate Care
Canada’s Largest Heating and Cooling Co-operative Since 1992
The ClimateCare Co-operative is a network of independent heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors. Established in 1992, this 100% Canadian, member-owned organization is Canada’s largest heating and cooling repair and installation co-operative. ClimateCare members are dedicated to on-going training and technical excellence in order to provide superior customer service and follow through on their We CARE promise of Comfort, Accountability, Reliability, and Excellence.
Why Choose a ClimateCare Member?
You can be confident your ClimateCare member contractor is dedicated to excellence in service delivery and customer satisfaction. This is because to become a ClimateCare member, contractors must have all necessary licenses and certifications, in addition to passing a rigorous screening process.
What a ClimateCare Member Offers:
- Choice – Brand name or house brand equipment and recommendations to meet your unique needs
- Convenience – Accommodating, competitive financing arrangements to assist you with your purchase
- Assurance – Quality standards and the best value for your investment
- Commitment – A commitment to building trustworthy, long-term relationships
- Satisfaction – The protection of the ClimateCare Comfort Guarantee backed by the ClimateCare network of contractors